Welcome to Banjo Butch. This blog shares my music with other instrumentalists who are learning to play. My personal videos of how to play songs and my own tablature are all FREE. But if you find something here that helps you, please consider donating a small gift to one of my sponsored ministries. Thanks! Banjo Butch

Friday, August 6, 2010

Finished adding my tablature sheets.

It took a lot longer than I expected to upload the tablature for 8 of my banjo arrangements, but I "gotter done!"  They are at the bottom of my blog and are in alphabetical order.  You can also use "Edit" . . . "Find on this page" to search for a word in the song title.  Enjoy!

That is all I will try to do for today.  I have already uploaded all of the "pretty" tabs that I made a decade ago, and one fairly "rough" tab from one of the two books where I write down my arrangements and my original music.

As with the rest of the music on my web page, the tabs are all completely free, but if my tablature helps you, please consider making a small donation to L'Arcada or to my church's missionary support fund.  Thanks in advance.

I hope that my tabs and videos make it easier for you to learn a song!

No comments:

Post a Comment