Welcome to Banjo Butch. This blog shares my music with other instrumentalists who are learning to play. My personal videos of how to play songs and my own tablature are all FREE. But if you find something here that helps you, please consider donating a small gift to one of my sponsored ministries. Thanks! Banjo Butch

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Today I uploaded a video to the guitar page of how I play Michael Card's beautiful song, "The Gentle Healer."  This is based on the arrangement by Selah, which has a key change half way through.  The first 2 verses are in A and the last 2 are in B.  Our Praise Band recently led worship using this arrangement.  Because our piano player was away for a few weeks, I tried to duplicate a lot of the Selah piano part on the guitar.  To help you out with learning the song, I also uploaded the chords that I play, which includes some diagrams of what I do in the transition between verses.  This is at the bottom of the blog, where my tabs are located.  Songs there are in alphabetical order.


Butch

1 comment:

  1. Well done and nice job ex client work and useful information about the best acoustic guitar for the money well done.
    best acoustic guitar for the money

    ReplyDelete