Welcome to Banjo Butch. This blog shares my music with other instrumentalists who are learning to play. My personal videos of how to play songs and my own tablature are all FREE. But if you find something here that helps you, please consider donating a small gift to one of my sponsored ministries. Thanks! Banjo Butch

Thursday, November 16, 2017

A week or so ago I first heard this wonderful song written by Dennis Duff and beautifully sung by Darin and Brooke Aldridge.  It is called "The Last Thing on His Mind".  I typed out the words and chords and posted them in the tab section at the very bottom of this blog (tabs are in alphabetical order).  (The words I found various places on the Internet were all full of errors).   I may also make and add a slow video of my attempts to replicate some of Darin's beautiful guitar music as he plays it on this song.




No comments:

Post a Comment