Welcome to Banjo Butch. This blog shares my music with other instrumentalists who are learning to play. My personal videos of how to play songs and my own tablature are all FREE. But if you find something here that helps you, please consider donating a small gift to one of my sponsored ministries. Thanks! Banjo Butch

Friday, August 6, 2010

I figured out how to add my tablature!

I just now figured out how to add the tablature of my arrangements!  They are currently at the bottom of my blog in alphabetical order.  This will work for now.  You should be able to easily read them from your computer screen.  Later on I will try to figure out how to make them easier for you to print.

There is obviously no cost to you to use my tablature, since you can see it for free.  But if any of my music helps you, please consider giving a small donation to one of my featured ministries, or at least remember to use my Amazon Searchbox to make your next Amazon purchase.

Thanks in advance for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment