Welcome to Banjo Butch. This blog shares my music with other instrumentalists who are learning to play. My personal videos of how to play songs and my own tablature are all FREE. But if you find something here that helps you, please consider donating a small gift to one of my sponsored ministries. Thanks! Banjo Butch

Monday, August 2, 2010

I'll Fly Away (Banjo at camp in Spain)

Here is another video of the time I played my banjo at the camp (L'Arcada) near Barcelona in Spain.  The kids had decorated the interior of the huge tent to make it look like an ancient cathedral.  I was dressed as one of the monks.  This was part of the Adventure Camp week.  They also have weeks devoted to Native Americans, basketball, Family Camp, etc.  http://www.youtube.com/user/ButchBost#p/u/15/h3-zyi4d230

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to learn I'll Fly Away on Banjo do you have a video and tab for it?

    ReplyDelete